Marcie Meredith Photography
Feast your eyes on these oh-so-pretty wedding invitations featuring a popular wedding trend, calligraphy! We especially love the unique looks of #3 and #5.
1. A blend of watercolors and calligraphy – the perfect marriage (pun intended!).Deborah Zoe Photography
2. Whoever thought of using all black stationary for weddings was onto something. Pen Paint Ink
3. How could you not fall in love with this color combo?Artiese Studios & Post Calligraphy
4. Something blue and classy, too.Vicki Grafton Photography
5. This off-centered calligraphy is wedding invitation #goals!Krystle Akin Photography
6. If you’re afraid your guests won’t be able to read calligraphy, then it’s a safe bet to add an illustrated map of your venue.Rylee Hitchner Photography
7. We love the whimsical vibes the handwriting on this invitation is putting off. The flowers help, too!Anne Robert Photography
8. This grey and mustard is a surprisingly pleasant color combo. And I spy another illustrated map.Ryan Ray Photo
9. The peach hues from this stationary prove calligraphy works with any wedding theme. Claire Graham Photography
10. This invitation is as pretty as it is hard to read!Rustic White Photography
Which gorgeous example is your favorite? Leave a comment!