Winter weddings are so fun because of the cold weather! Treat your guests with the following ways to keep warm during the festivities.
1. Offer Up Some Cozy Blankets
Attach some cute tags to blankets, pile them in a basket and ta-da! A favor they’ll use at the reception and after they leave.
2. Choose a Venue with a Fireplace
Nothing’s cozier than sitting by a fireplace to warm up! Plus, mantles are really easy to decorate.
3. Serve a Hot Dessert
Whether it be hot churros (with some warm chocolate for dipping) or apple crisp, your guests will be thanking you from deviating from that cold cheesecake staple!
4. Sweeten Up With a Cocoa Bar
How cute is this cocoa bar?! It adds so much aesthetic to the atmosphere. And anything that’s self-serve = $$$ saved!
5. Simplify With Scented Candles
Scented candles make any room immediately more cozy. Scatter them throughout the serving tables and centerpieces to create that warm effect.
6. Satisfy With a Myriad of Soups
Stay within that ever growing budget by serving soup! Soup is an inexpensive option and it’s not time-sensitive (like flowers!). This is such an easy option because it can be made and frozen beforehand, and there are so many different varieties.
1. Hello Love Photography // 2. Paul Johnson Photography // 3. Mireia Cordomi Photography // 5. Cory and Jackie Wedding Photographers // 6. Aqua Photo